[FSF Associate Member] View Annang Sowah's profile on LinkedIn

Thursday 11 July 2013

Joseph Annang Sowah : An Introductory Blog Post




Hi peeps,
My Ghanaian parents gave me the moniker Joseph Annang Sowah.

With this first posting on this blog I welcome you- my cherished guests-to peruse through my technical insights and also stop by to pickup some few crumbs of my thoughts(quotes) concerning life and more.

Technical: Focus would be on Open-Source, IBM & Oracle technologies interspersed with an accidental :)  exposure to the Microsoft stack of technologies.

Life: A few quotes and life experiences.
Also have a quick look at some of my quotes on Quotesdaddy.com

I am a proud Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation(#12420) in pursuance of my passion for Free and Open Source Software and Technologies. 


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment